The Foundation of St. Gemma Galgani efforts are inspired to empower our youth to make a difference in their lives; provide financial assistance for our Catholic youth to further their education by attending college; and help promote Catholic Values. We have a great need for volunteers to achieve these goals and our unique mission. We are actively seeks individuals who are interested in getting involved and being part of the success in “Investing in our Catholic Youth”. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Board Members – Serve on the board and manage a standing committee to perform activities associated with the offer and award of Undergraduate Interest-free loans and Scholarships to Catholic youth. This would include individuals with backgrounds and experiences in financial management (banking, loan processing, bookkeeping, and compliance), fundraising, program management, communications, secretarial or organizational skills, event planning, outreach, and recruitment.
- Foundation Board Advisor –Provide expertise or services in the areas of Legal, Education, Banking and Loans, Non-profit Tax compliance, Social Concerns, or Fundraising.
- Volunteer in Your Parish – Be the point person for the coordination of outreach, communications, fundraising, and meetings with your Pastor and parishioners.
- Social Media – Be an online advocate and support telling the mission of the Foundation of St. Gemma Galgani to Parishes, Catholic High Schools, and Catholic Organizations.
- Clerical – Assist with administrative tasks.
If you have a desire to make a difference by volunteering and helping the Foundation of St. Gemma Galgani, please complete the Volunteer Application Form and e-mail your completed Application Form and resume to email@example.com. Please include in a statement of availability per month and the volunteer opportunity area(s) that you are interested in.